Students are invited to submit questions this week to see if they can stump us. Here are the rules.
- Questions must be answerable and not of a personal nature. For example “Who did I go out with in 6th grade?” is not allowed.
- You have found or know the answer. If not, you must need the information for a class.
- Librarians will have 3 school days to find the answer.
- Questions may be submitted only February 23-26.
- Questions and their answers will be posted in the library.
- Max 3 questions per person. If you submit more than 3, we will choose our favorite three to answer. (The easiest!)
- Questions that need clarification will be posted on a board in the library. Please look to see if your question is there.
- Any questions that stump the librarians shall be declared winners.
- Winners will receive their face on a READ poster or bookmark.
To submit your questions, please write your name, the date, and your question on a piece of paper and put it in the box in the library.
When we’ve played this game in the past, we found that most of the participants were older boys. I wonder if that will continue? This game takes up a lot of time during the week, but we planned it when we knew we were between research projects. It keeps us on our toes!